Sponsorship Opportunities: 2017 Awards Gala & Statewide Industry Support Conference
Sponsors provide invaluable support for our year-round programs and seasonal events.
There are plenty of sponsorship levels and opportunities available, including dual sponsorship discounts for our two fall events.
For more information, please contact: 503-223-4041
Conference Track Sponsors
Higher level sponsorships include the opportunity to sponsor specific Conference Tracks.
Track sponsors offer opening remarks of the session, receive verbal recognition at lunch and visual representation on printed materials. The following six core tracks are always offered with a new focus each year.1. Leadership & Policy: examples include succession and strategic planning, resource development, collaborations, equity and industry-related policy initiatives (healthcare & housing, federal/state policy changes, etc.)
2. Housing Development: examples include green building designs, life-cycle costing, case studies on different approaches to affordable housing, creating and monitoring pro formas, advocating for equity in development (displacement issues, inclusionary zoning, land use policies).
3. Fiscal Management: examples include policies and protocols for a paperless office, human resource management, understanding housing development and asset management, financial reporting for all departments/programs, insurance updates (required policies, coverage amounts, etc.)
4. Resident Services: examples include understanding poverty, immigration reform and implications, conflict resolution/active listening techniques, providing programming that bridges cultures, civil rights, creating effective surveys, basic grant writing for small requests
5. Property & Asset Management: examples include preparing capital needs assessments, understanding and negotiating cash flow, updates to HOME, rent assistance policies, writing effective Asset Management Plans, risk management
6. Homeownership Counseling & Education: examples include FHA’s Back to Work rules, housing market forecast, counseling/service delivery issues for communities of color, HUD updates and implications, the future of homeownership
Have an innovation or best practice to share? Submit a proposal to present at the Industry Support Conference! Proposals for the Spring Industry Support Conference are due February 10, 2017.
Oregon ON offers sponsorship opportunities at three annual events
Our Spring and Fall Industry Support Conferences, and our prestigious Awards Gala. Our Spring Conference is held outside of Portland, and our other two events are hosted in Portland.Many of our sponsors are members, organizations that our members have been working with for decades to better their communities. Other sponsors are new to us, and we are pleased to learn about their work.
We are honored to build relationships and partner with those who are working hard in so many ways to build affordable housing and increase community development across Oregon.
Our sponsors include: financial institutions, nonprofits, health organizations, small businesses, architects and builders, government programs, law firms and accountants, and more. What they share in common is the core belief that housing gives people an opportunity to build better lives, and to succeed. everyone needs a place to call home.
Our Sponsorship program goals are:
Would you like to get to know us?We would like to get to know you and your valuable work in our industry.
For more information, please call: